× This forum has been locked. Please submit new Feature Requests on GitHub: github.com/Jensen-Technologies/component-creator-issues/issues

Batch-button in admin list for list-field

7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #1384 by Markus
It would be very handy to add a individual batch process-form in admin list, (like in com_content):

-providing in the JCC interface for a list-field the option: "Add to batch processing"

So in the built component:
-there is a button created named "Batch" in admin listview
-after ticking several items and clicking on "Batch"
-a modal window opens and the formerly added list-fields showing up for batch processing the ticked items.

I would appreciate such a function a lot because I need it for my component ;-).
As I'm just a hobby programmer this kind of thing is really challenging to me and takes a lot of time.
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Markus. Reason: typo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 6 months ago #1424 by Webster-Studio Sp. z o.o.
Replied by Webster-Studio Sp. z o.o. on topic Batch-button in admin list for list-field
Markus, you have absolutely right ! That mod will be very nice. Just to move elements to new category, etc using batch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andres Maeso, davidvicky

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds